Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will the Form 2210, Item B reject be corrected by Intuit? I was told that the software team is working on this. Do you have a date for the patch?

akamaimtg
Level 2

ProSeries Basic Reject on Form 2210, Item B.  There is no way to override this. When will a patch be available?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

Definitely by October 15th.  Other than that, they never really provide dates for fixes.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
7 Comments 7
IRonMaN
Level 15

Definitely by October 15th.  Other than that, they never really provide dates for fixes.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
akamaimtg
Level 2
If true, that is unacceptable since I cannot EF the file without it rejecting.
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
Intuit's standard line is it will be corrected in a future update.  That update could come tomorrow or in two weeks, we really don't know until it happens.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
I saw in TurboTax that it was scheduled to be fixed by March 1st....hoping that means it will be fixed in this Thursdays/Fridays update.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

For Line B you cant just add a Waiver Explanation using the button?

All my rejects are for Line A having that box checked erroneously.

0 Cheers
akamaimtg
Level 2
Yes the explanation was added but it is a system problem and the EF will continue to reject until fixed.
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
darn, I thought they fixed that one a couple Fridays ago and only the Box A was still a problem.   Sorry.

0 Cheers