Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will Maryland Form 502LU be available for ProSeries?

jebb
Level 2

It has been very challenging to wrap-up the Federal Filing Due Date.  But we are left off with the changes in the Maryland tax form especially the MD Form 502LU.  My tax clients have been checking back with me on when their Maryland State Tax Returns can be filed, amended.  I understand we just came out of the Memorial Day Weekend.  And the Comptroller of Maryland office has posted already this new form.  Could Intuit/Proseries advise an estimated time frame when we could receive the update for the MD Form 502LU?  Thank You!

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

2 Comments 2
chasetax
Level 7

Form 502LU has been available on Pro-series since April 22nd..  You  must also 'pdf' form 1099-g and send to maryland when e-filing.

jebb
Level 2

Thank you, chasetax!  I was just used to looking up the form on the big easy "Find Form" button on the state review tab.  Apparently, Intuit ProSeries did not have the 502LU form available there.  The new form was available on the "Find Form" toolbar.

0 Cheers