Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will Intuit update the 2020 electronic funds withdrawal for 2020 balance due to May 17, 2021?

ramledray
Level 3

My client has a balance due on their 2020 IRS Form 1040.  When I entered 5/17/2021 as the electronic payment withdrawal date, since 4/15/2021 is still treated as the final payment deadline.  How soon will this provision of ProSeries 2020 be adjusted?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

After IRS makes the updates in their system to accept a date after 4/15.  This took several weeks last year when the date changed.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

4 Comments 4
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

After IRS makes the updates in their system to accept a date after 4/15.  This took several weeks last year when the date changed.

Paul-G-328
Level 4

Just now found it on the latest update today and I was able to send the return I was holding for the date change

0 Cheers
Jcortazarm
Level 1

Good morning,

My client has a balance due set up to 05/15/2021 and the return is not getting any acknowledgment, not accepted not rejected. Called IRS this morning and the problem is because the payment day. They recommended to call software support that need it to be update to new date of 05/17/2021.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
many other posts like this, maybe IRS just want quite ready to process these returns with the later date, Id give it a business day or two to clear.

0 Cheers