Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will Form 1040NR be available for download in the 2020 program?

DCI
Level 3

Form 1040NR is included, as always, in our products, but does not show anywhere as being available, whether in the type of return available from the HomeBase or in the list of updated products. Does anyone know when it will be ready to use?

Thank you

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

https://myproconnect.intuit.com/releasedates

Looks like mid February

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

5 Comments 5
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

https://myproconnect.intuit.com/releasedates

Looks like mid February

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
DCI
Level 3

Thank you

jeffrey
Level 5

Considering we may have to file 8804/885 you would think they would have the draft versions available. This is a great discredit to the software.  Also in another part of the forum, there is a different date (much earlier). I think it is for the online web browser version?????. It creates confusion and could actually create more phone calls to intuit because you can't trust what you read on this site, as one place says one date and another place says another. Not that information is wrong by the people who post, it might look like the right answer..just the wrong product. And if that is the case, why do web browser people get earlier treatment of available products?????

0 Cheers
sjrcpa
Level 15

web browser people = ProConnect Tax Online users?

It's a different product with different programmers.

Ex-AllStar
0 Cheers
jeffrey
Level 5

Yes I understand that. So as a user of a different product, when I am searching company community, it should know to filter out the disinformation. I never see Lacerte stuff in my searching, just website surfers and desktop users which for some time has hindered the usefulness of this search tool. I got the wrong information on my initial topic searches.

As I am signed in to post, the forum should filter out obvious misinformation on it's platform for that user. THIS post is my correct post, but initially I was brought to the websurfer users page, which got the forms much earlier. It created confusion that I saw an earlier date, yet my desktop did not have it. Then I had to research again to get the correct information from Intuits community they moderate here. 

Just sayin. 

0 Cheers