Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will 1065 Schedule B-2 be available - elect out of partnership audit regime?

jim2
Level 2

where can I gat a clean 1065 Schedule B-2

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

UPDATE!  Its there!   I saw it!  LOL  Got a QuickZoom button and everything!

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
9 Comments 9
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
I saw someone say it was in the IRS list of forms to download, but it wouldn't come up in a search, you had to scroll for it.....I scrolled for awhile, but it got tedious so I stopped.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

UPDATE!  Its there!   I saw it!  LOL  Got a QuickZoom button and everything!

0 Cheers
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

As of now, they are saying it will not be in ProSeries.  So you would need to manually fill it out and attach the PDF to the e-file.  Here is the PDF:

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f1065sb2.pdf

0 Cheers
frank1
Level 3
Proseries support - this is an inexcusable failure on their part.  A form, with no calculations, that most partnership returns will need, cannot be added to the program???!!!!  Do they not realize this is a major issue?  Are they that out of touch?
0 Cheers
rchipmancpa
Level 1
I have many 1065s that need Form 1065 Schedule B2 - We need this ASAP this tax season!  How soon will it be available?  I pay a lot of money for this software and have been a loyal client since 1992, but problems like this are making me think I'm not getting what I'm paying for from Intuit ProSeries.  
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
Someone said it was here now.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
yes, it is!

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Bill gave the official Intuit response here, but there are some pretty good rumors that it is currently in the pipeline to be released soon.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
gabletax
Level 4

It's here, and it works! Thanks, Intuit!

0 Cheers