Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when printing my tax returns, the invoice is not printing the client letter is, but not the invoice

taxladysharon
Level 1

i am using proseries professional and have checked the printer set up. problems.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

First double check in the Print options that you have the box checked for the invoice to print with the return.

printwithreturn.png

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

3 Comments 3
TAXOH
Level 11

On the tool bar choose file, print options, print with return and select when to print the client invoice.

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

First double check in the Print options that you have the box checked for the invoice to print with the return.

printwithreturn.png

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
timmurray
Level 3

I thought I'd repeat my request here since I've gotten nowhere with customer support and you seem very knowledgeable. 

In ProBasic, the program creates a PDF of the cover sheet, invoice, and tax returns.  All good there. 

Then, when it uploads the PDF of the tax return to eSignature, the invoice is no longer between the cover letter and the federal return.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Tim Murray, CFP

0 Cheers