Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When printing a self prepared Form 990 for one of the companies I work for, how do I prevent Self Prepared or No Paid Preparer from printing on the page?

JimA500
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
qbteachmt
Level 15

If you work for them, and you Self-Prepared it, then how is this wrong: "When printing a self prepared Form 990 for one of the companies I work for, how do I prevent Self Prepared"

And if you Volunteer, and don't actually Work for them, how is this wrong: "or No Paid Preparer"

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
qbteachmt
Level 15

If you work for them, and you Self-Prepared it, then how is this wrong: "When printing a self prepared Form 990 for one of the companies I work for, how do I prevent Self Prepared"

And if you Volunteer, and don't actually Work for them, how is this wrong: "or No Paid Preparer"

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

I think the software is going to give you one or the other.  Have you tried overriding the section?  If that doesn't work, you might have to resort to pulling a bottle of white out of your desk..

Slava Ukraini!