Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When is proseries going to support form 5471, makes no sense that we are paying for a software, which does not support main forms.

mashat
Level 1

why in the world it is not supported yet. PDFing the forms is not sexy.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

I really don't think that is a main form.  It might be common for your practice but not for mine or Lisa's or anyone else that doesn't spend time with international returns.  Besides, nobody has ever called ProSeries sexy.  Lacerte isn't sexy either, but if you get her drunk, she might show you her 5471.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
8 Comments 8
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Ive never even seen a Form 5471, is it a common form?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15
Actually, relatively common.  It's available in PS for business modules, just not for individuals.  But then again, PS is not the best software for international returns.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
mashat
Level 1
from my experience Corptax is the best software for international forms. Gosystem next in line
0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15
I second that for GoSystem but it comes with the price tag.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
mashat
Level 1
yeah and gosystems tech support sucks. corptax has the best tech support. you submit a ticket online and then the ticket get assigned to the tech with the most qualification to answer your question and then tech calls you back and works with your to resolve the matter. paradise.
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

I really don't think that is a main form.  It might be common for your practice but not for mine or Lisa's or anyone else that doesn't spend time with international returns.  Besides, nobody has ever called ProSeries sexy.  Lacerte isn't sexy either, but if you get her drunk, she might show you her 5471.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15
Hence choosing software based on the profile of your clients. :+1::+1:
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
mashat
Level 1
lacerte is a hairy old maid=) I guess I will be getting 5471 PDF fillable form from the IRS. Gross
0 Cheers