Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When i try to transfer file from prior year it reads " not enough memory " ?? Does anyone have an answer. Thank you Angelo

Angelo622
Level 1

when i tried to transfer my files from prior year to 2018, "3" of the returns stated " not enough memory ", all of the rest transferred properly

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

Try transferring them one file at a time and see what happens, but reboot your computer before you try.  As a side note, sometimes transferring clients early can cause problems down the road.  I believe there were some issues with folks transferring schedule C clients too early last year and with all of the changes this year, who knows what kind of Pandora's box awaits us.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
1 Comment 1
IRonMaN
Level 15

Try transferring them one file at a time and see what happens, but reboot your computer before you try.  As a side note, sometimes transferring clients early can cause problems down the road.  I believe there were some issues with folks transferring schedule C clients too early last year and with all of the changes this year, who knows what kind of Pandora's box awaits us.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers