Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FIX THE CRASHING OF THE PROGRAM WHEN PRINTING A RETURN?

polito
Level 1

WHEN YOU TRY TO PRINT A RETURN THE PROGRAM CRASHES AND LOSE DATA.  WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FIX IT. IT IS TAKING SO LONG.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

They don't know what's wrong....it doesn't happen to everyone.

I get abut 6-8 hours out of the program on a fresh robot before the printing goes to crap...by late afternoon I cant print anymore without the program closing down.  It affects everyone differently and some people not at all.

I had NO print/crash issues when I uninstalled all the business modules, and only had the 1040 and states....now that I've reinstalled a couple of them, I'm back to dealing with it....though not as often as when I had them all installed.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

They don't know what's wrong....it doesn't happen to everyone.

I get abut 6-8 hours out of the program on a fresh robot before the printing goes to crap...by late afternoon I cant print anymore without the program closing down.  It affects everyone differently and some people not at all.

I had NO print/crash issues when I uninstalled all the business modules, and only had the 1040 and states....now that I've reinstalled a couple of them, I'm back to dealing with it....though not as often as when I had them all installed.

0 Cheers
Marc-TaxMan
Level 8
Have you tried the latest updates?  I saw the horrors Wed morning and I was afraid to update.  Supposedly it's fixed late Wed night.  Anyone jump in yet?
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
I wont update until it forces me to in order to Efile.   So far I haven't been forced to update today.

0 Cheers
bhill_nnews
Level 3

Stop showing this as solved when no solution appears from the link!!!!! THIS PROBLENM HAS NOT BEEN SOLVED!!!!