Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What software do I need to efile form 941? I currently use Pro Series for income tax prep.

JoJo
Level 3

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

Are you preparing one 941 or preparing a bunch.  If you are doing one, you can always do it manually.  If you are doing a bunch, do a Google search for 941 preparation software.  I'm guessing there must be a gazillion softwares out there doing that kind of stuff these days.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

8 Comments 8
IRonMaN
Level 15

Are you preparing one 941 or preparing a bunch.  If you are doing one, you can always do it manually.  If you are doing a bunch, do a Google search for 941 preparation software.  I'm guessing there must be a gazillion softwares out there doing that kind of stuff these days.

Slava Ukraini!
JoJo
Level 3

I am only doing a couple.  I normally do prepare them manually but I was thinking since IRS is not touching paper at this time it might be better to do them electronically.  I have opted for certified mail.  That way I will not have to pay fees for software and will have proof of mailing.  Thank you for your help!

IRonMaN
Level 15

You betcha!

Slava Ukraini!
George4Tacks
Level 15
Consider Priority Mail with delivery confirmation. You can print the label online and attach to mail and get free tracking of the "package".
DO NOT SELECT ANYTHING REQUIRING SIGNATURE ON DELIVERY.

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
JoJo
Level 3

Thank you for your suggestion.  It is very helpful.

The_AntiTax_Man
Level 8

@JoJo  I have been using EG Systems The W2/1099 Filer for 15 years.  You can download a demo and check it out for yourself.   

0 Cheers
JoJo
Level 3

Thank you!  I will check it out.  

lglglg
Level 1

Does ProSeries offer is it considering adding Form 941 to its efiling capabilities?

0 Cheers