Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the amount to be entered on Oklahoma Form 511NR-B, line 8, federal column?

LTS4u
Level 2

REPOSTING QUESTION> ANYBODY got an answer? I am completing non resident Oklahoma with royalty income. For the additional depletion calculation. What amount goes in the federal column? Is it the amount 15% of gross royalties deducted on the federal return? Is it the 22%?  Is it correct that the Oklahoma column will be 7% of the gross royalties? Thank you.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

5 Comments 5
qbteachmt
Level 15

The original question is right here:

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proseries-tax-discussions/discussion/what-is-the-amount-to-b...

There is no reason to keep asking the same thing of the same peer users. This is not Text, Chat, nor customer support. As soon as someone knows and can help, they likely will help.

I will mark this for deletion.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
0 Cheers
LTS4u
Level 2

Oh my. Sorry. I did not realize it is wrong to ask the question again. 

0 Cheers
qbteachmt
Level 15

There's no need to, and it results in the people trying to help, have to keep starting over, or don't see what you already got and responded to as part of the help you want. You want to make it easy for your peer users to be able to help you. Everyone is a bit busy right now  🙂

0 Cheers
LTS4u
Level 2

I was wondering, did you delete my original question and now someone will not be able to help me with an answer? Because I didn't realize how the process works and reposted my question? 

0 Cheers
qbteachmt
Level 15

Only Intuit can delete questions.

The rest of us are peers in this community and don't have that sort of access.

0 Cheers