Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH PROSERIES AND INTUIT LINK??? I CANT ACCESS EITHER AFTER UPDATES

emboywondr
Level 2

1- I was efiling a return and could not because I needed to run an update. This is common so  I ran the update this evening,  but it wasn't before I had to fix IE settings to allow the files to download and install.  THIS  IS NEW!!!  AND ANNOYING THAT I HAD TO RESEARCH THIS TO FIND OUT about changing IE trusted site settings. 

2- After the update was performed,  I was able to access the file and thankfully efile it.  BUT after that, I was not able to log back into my 2020 or 2019 programs and I am not able to sign into Intuit link either.  I HAVE WASTED MORE THAN THREE HOURS!!!!  AND WITH NO SUPPORT AVAILABLE LATE ON A FRIDAY AND NO SUPPORT AVAILABLE UNTIL MONDAY!!!!  THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE FOR THE PRICE POINT PAID FOR THIS PROGRAM,  AND IN THE MIDDLE OF TAX SEASON!!!!

I CAN BE REACHED AT [Phone Number Removed].

EDGAR MARTINEZ, CPA

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

2 Comments 2
Skylane
Level 11
Level 11

Try another browser! Intuit link no longer plays nicely with IE. I abandoned it earlier this season and have had better results. Chrome, edge, and Firefox work well.

If at first you don’t succeed…..find a workaround
emboywondr
Level 2

That's just it.   I dont use IE!!!!  But the information they had in their notice referenced updating trusted sites in IE.      I always use CHROME.  BUT after downloading updates today  now I cant get back into the program at all.  Everything was working fine prior to running the updates.