Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is Georgia DOR ein number?

Wanda-Sue
Level 3
Trying to efile return but program want Georgia DOR  EIN number for 1099g because there is a Georgia state return along with SC return. Client did not have a refund from Georgia last year.
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
itonewbie
Level 15

This would be a useful bookmark to keep: https://www.atxcommunity.com/topic/14415-please-provide-your-states-ein-and-address-that-would-be-sh...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar

View solution in original post

24 Comments 24
itonewbie
Level 15

This would be a useful bookmark to keep: https://www.atxcommunity.com/topic/14415-please-provide-your-states-ein-and-address-that-would-be-sh...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
Russell
Level 1

Thank you so much

TaxedinGA
Level 1

I need the EIN For State of Georgia 1099-G - required to e-file in ProSeries

0 Cheers
Mark Green
Level 1

This is great information, and I appreciate you pulling this together since it's not on the Google searches or always on the States' websites!

0 Cheers
wallynagel
Level 1

PLEASE ADVISE ME THE FIN OF THE STATE OF GEORGIA

0 Cheers
Martsc2045
Level 1

Please help me. I need form 1099-G State of GA Federal Identification and mailing address

0 Cheers
primemausa1967
Level 1

georgia dept of revenue ein # ???

0 Cheers
sjrcpa
Level 15

look at the link in itonewbie's post.

Ex-AllStar
everydaytaxes
Level 1

Thnks. 

0 Cheers
olechka74
Level 2

Hello, I need an EIN for state of GA. When I put in the one that's on the bookmarked page I get the message that it's invalid (I use proceries basic).

thank you!

0 Cheers
anand85
Level 1

@olechka74  did you have any success in finding the EIN for the state of GA?

0 Cheers
olechka74
Level 2

This post contains correct EIN - I just wasn't inputting it correctly. 

Lili1
Level 1

Hello,

I used the EIN for Georgia listed in the linked page above - 58-6002015 - and it Proseries gives me an invalid message....

0 Cheers
Lili1
Level 1
Spoiler
It works - thank you for posting the list above, a great help!

0 Cheers
lubatkib
Level 1

Same issue.

Anyone get the valis GA EIN so Proseries accepts???

0 Cheers
Taxburnout
Level 2

The GA TIN number comes up invalid with Pro Series

0 Cheers
kernig78
Level 1

WHAT IS GEORGIA STATE FEERAL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER REQUIRED TO COMPLTE E-FLING.

Butch1943
Level 1

I need a ein number for for Georgia and north carolina  

Badams131313
Level 1

Silly me didn't realize that the EIN was also missing at the top of the worksheet too.

0 Cheers
KIMILYNNE
Level 1

Georgia - 58-6002015 -Georgia Dept. of Revenue, 1800 Century Center Blvd., Atlanta, GA 30345

sdudley
Level 1

You all have been very helpful in suppling the State of Georgia EIN, 586002015 but the 1099-G Electronic Filing form is asking for the State FEDERAL TIN and I cannot seem to find it anywhere...if anyone know it please share.

0 Cheers
melcinafelix
Level 1

Can someone please provide me with the Georgia State Payer Federal TIN # as requested on the 1099-G form. I have spent hours trying to get this answered. Thanks in advance. 

The 58-6002015 is not the number they are asking for as it continues to give me red signal whenever I enter it into ProSeries.

0 Cheers
patrickavirgile
Level 1

Looking for State of GA Identification Number for 1099-G.  (TIN)

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

@patrickavirgile It's for tax refund? If you had checked the link above, you would have found it.

Still an AllStar
0 Cheers