Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a 1040 that will not calculate the tax. I have deleted client and re-entered everything. I cannot find the problem. Please help?

thmpsnjudy
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

What exactly is your problem? It wont calculate tax at all? Stupid question, I assume you have liability?

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
7 Comments 7
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

What exactly is your problem? It wont calculate tax at all? Stupid question, I assume you have liability?

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Maybe there's no tax due?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
I'm always quite surprised on some returns that have lots of capital gains but very little other income, that there ends up being no tax due!

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
and of course, it makes me look like a hero when they have no tax liability!  LOL

0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
hahahaa!!! Right, Lisa?! I have one client whose husband had passed from asbestos from his job and she got a massive payout and her income is derived from investments and she pays little tax.....she always asks me "are you sure I owe that amount?".......just the facts ma'am. :smile::smile:
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
Love the hero part.
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
:joy::joy:

0 Cheers