Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will Alabama forms be ready- why not until February21? All other software programs already have the form ready?

carolynlott
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

Do a search here.  Other Alabama folks are out buying torches and pitchforks and are busy planning their march to Intuit headquarters.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
13 Comments 13
IRonMaN
Level 15

Do a search here.  Other Alabama folks are out buying torches and pitchforks and are busy planning their march to Intuit headquarters.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
carolynlott
Level 1
We pay too much for this software for it not to work-have been customer for over 20 years- will probably be my last
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
Yeah, I hear you.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
hankinstax
Level 5
email me at xxx
0 Cheers
OKCPA2000
Level 2
Oklahoma will not be ready until 2/7/19.  My competitors use Drake Software and have been preparing returns all week!!  I am switching next year after 19 years using this software!!
0 Cheers
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee
Removing your personal information as it is against our community Terms of Use.
0 Cheers
hankinstax
Level 5
Intuit cannot afford direct communications between all of us.  There is another way we can get together to take action.  Stay tuned.
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
hankinstax - you can list your e-mail address in your profile if you are so inclined.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
sbolen
Level 2
15 year customer here as well, but this year has been RIDICULOUS. Probably my last year here as well.
0 Cheers
IntuitCharlene

An update has just been released that allows you to print the AL-8453. 

To install the new Update:

1. Go to the Update Menu and choose Update Installed Products

For assistance printing just the signature form see the instructions in the following article on printing selected forms: 

https://accountants-community.intuit.com/articles/1782414 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"
0 Cheers
Ernie
Level 9
@carolynlott see Charlene update above.
0 Cheers
IntuitCharlene

Alabama Update on 2/7/2019: We are aware that some Alabama forms that are still pending approval from the state could not be printed from the ProSeries program. An Alabama update was released yesterday that will enable the printing of all forms and returns.

If any forms are still pending approval, they will print with an “E-File Only” watermark.

As those forms are approved, the watermark will be removed.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"
0 Cheers
sbolen
Level 2
Commented yesterday, but apparently it was deleted. The AL forms are NOT showing an "E-File Only" watermark, they say FORM NOT FINAL DO NOT FILE.  How are we able to e-file the AL returns but we can't print them? And why is the final date now scheduled for 2/28---a MONTH after tax season started? This is absolutely ridiculous.
0 Cheers