Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VA income from 1040NR was not transferred to VA nonresident return

Level 2

Why Virginia income from 1040NR is not transferring to Virginia return?

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
16 Replies 16
Level 15
Level 15
:blink blink:   what kind of income, what kind of return?  LOL

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
Level 15
I hope autocorrect played a part in that post :no_mouth::no_mouth:
This week's special - free roadrunner dinner with every return (legal disclaimer - you catch it and we'll cook it)
0 Cheers
Level 15
:open_mouth::open_mouth:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
Level 2
It's  miscellaneous income from a consultancy in Virginia,  Individual is on J-1 Visa , also has income from Connecticut (Yale University) but lives in New York
0 Cheers
Level 15
Do you read your posts before or after you hit the submit button?
This week's special - free roadrunner dinner with every return (legal disclaimer - you catch it and we'll cook it)
0 Cheers
Level 15
Level 15
and this is why I turn off autocorrect on any device I'm using!

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
Level 15
Autocorrect on my phone is horrible.  I almost always have to come back to correct my posts when I'm using my phone.  The OP doesn't seem to have noticed any error in his.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
Level 15
Autocorrect should have selected NV - where prostitution is legal.
Former Chump..umm... AllStar.
"the game of life is hard to play"

If a post answers your question, click on *Accept as solution* for future searches
0 Cheers
Post edited for spelling adjustment
0 Cheers
Level 15
Ya' missed one tho...
Former Chump..umm... AllStar.
"the game of life is hard to play"

If a post answers your question, click on *Accept as solution* for future searches
0 Cheers
Level 15
@Ashley at Intuit (aka Henry Jr) "It's  miscellaneous income from a consultancy in...  Thanks!
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
Level 15
I think you missed two ------------ but who is counting :smile::smile:
0 Cheers
Level 15
Sounds like the client has moved around the country a little.  I wonder if they ever lived or worked in Butt Montana.
0 Cheers
Whoops... Think I fixed it for real this time.
0 Cheers
Level 8
:smiling_imp:  Do I get any credit for being the first to spot it?:smiling_imp:
0 Cheers
Level 15
Spot what?  I don’t see anything unusual :wink::wink:
0 Cheers