Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UP DATES

Highlighted

WHEN IS PROSERIES GOING TO RELEASE THE UPDATE SO WE CAN START TO GET OUR CLIENTS

THE SECTIONS 199A BUSINESS DEUCTION.?  SEEMS LIKE IT WAS UP AND RUNNING BY THIS TIME 

LAST YEAR.  WAITING

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
1 Reply 1
Highlighted
Level 4

I've heard multiple answers to this.  I had two separate techs tell me 02/12 but that didn't happen.  I have another who says 02/20, but who knows.  I got a response from another practitioner that it was working with the update today, but I just updated and it isn't working on my software.  another said it was the 8895-A form that has not been released by the IRS.  At the IRS website it does say that this form is still in draft.  However, I have a friend who is using Ultra Tax who is having no problems filing, so I'm not convinced it is the IRS that is the issue.  At this point I'm going to start loosing clients.  I thought last year was bad, but this is 100% worse!  Oh, icing, my DMS crashed over a week ago and I'm still waiting for a call back to get it fixed.

0 Cheers