Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unemployment

rcwood1957
Level 1

How/where is the unemployment up to $10,200 offset in tax program? 

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
10 Replies 10
IRonMaN
Level 15

I'm sure it will be a very simple procedure - once the software is updated, after the IRS updates their software, after it is signed into law.

Armpit sniffer. Yup, checked out the help wanted ads and found the job. With my nose, how can I go wrong?
rbynaker
Level 11

I guess not everyone learned this from watching Saturday morning cartoons like I did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFroMQlKiag

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
schoolhouse rock taught me way more than government or history classes in high school LOL

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
IRonMaN
Level 15

School House Rock didn't exist when I was a kid.  Everything I learned was from Looney Tunes.

Armpit sniffer. Yup, checked out the help wanted ads and found the job. With my nose, how can I go wrong?
garman22
Level 12
Level 12

🤣 Loved these School House Rock cartoons Saturday morning. 

Im surprised they haven't cancelled these like they did to Pepe Le'pew! RIP!  

TaxGuyBill
Level 14

@rbynaker wrote:

I guess not everyone learned this from watching Saturday morning cartoons like I did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFroMQlKiag

I think that link is the only response we should give to these questions for the next few days.  😂

garman22
Level 12
Level 12

hahahaa...i concur

BobKamman
Level 13

Intuit is so busy working on this they haven't had time for a pop-up message for their customers telling them they are busy working on it.  

Camp1040
Level 8

Unless the ACME counter is made from kryptonite I can't imagine any counter in this universe being able to keep up with the next round of questions heading for the forum

😢

qbteachmt
Level 15

At least it finally passed in the House. The President still needs to sign, which isn't planned until Fri, for it to even become law.

I lost the counter, when it whizzed past this morning on its way to Spring Break.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.