Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unemployment Exclusion

tpiotrowskicpa
Level 1

Can Proseries please send an updated alert regarding the Unemployment exclusion fix and the recovery rebate recalculation. 

Receiving the alert will stop all of us professionals from asking the same question and we will be better prepared to advise our clients of expected timeframe.

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

13 Comments 13
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

I completely agree with you!! Communicate with the natives and put them at ease. I let all my clients know through communication where we stand. 

dmccpa
Level 3

I received a telephone follow up from someone in sales who assured me it would be updated yesterday. That apparently didn't happen. On the phone now with a rep. 45-50 minute wait.

darocco
Level 5

same here

TaxLadies11
Level 2

I didn't call because I thought the wait times would be horrible.

Please advise here what you find out.

TxTax
Level 1

Good marketing says you should never set a schedule you cannot meet.  That way you are always exceeding the customers' expectations.

Intuit let us down on this one.

IRonMaN
Level 15

Am I the only customer to receive an alert in my program?  The article says the update was pushed back until this afternoon.

Slava Ukraini!
darocco
Level 5

This must have happened in the last half hour. I checked all my alerts then and that wasn’t there. Thanks for the update.

IRonMaN
Level 15

IRonMaN_0-1616165997098.png

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

hahahaha....... @IRonMaN mine just showed up. 

IRonMaN
Level 15

Evidently the alerts were sent out in reverse alphabetical order.  So to even things out, I'm guessing they will send this afternoon's update in alphabetical order.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
dmccpa
Level 3

Haha Apparently so because I had not received the alert

0 Cheers
dmccpa
Level 3

I went in the que for a callback and was told today but who knows?

0 Cheers
darocco
Level 5

Software updated now..question.. how do we know which States confirmed. Looking specifically for New Mexico.. thanks

0 Cheers