Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to validate online credentials - Locked out of Proseries - 3/2020

Orange150
Level 1

Does anyone have information about this error that is preventing me from getting into Proseries and getting my work done?  Tech support indicates they are"investigating" it because tech support has been receiving more complaints, but I see earlier posts from February and no other chatter about resolution. 

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

4 Comments 4
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
0 Cheers
Orange150
Level 1

For those dealing with this in 2020, the tech support said the instructions were old and outdated. There is no "connected customer" option anymore.  Further, I did not want to mess with config files - and he advised me no to.  Tech support took my name and number So, what I tried seemed to work.  I went into an old email about the software renewal, clicked on my account and then reentered my billing information - since that appears to be the source of the problem.  It worked for me. I am still waiting for tech support to "find my solution" and get back to me in the meantime. 

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

@Orange150  I still see Connected Customer in the Programs menu for 2019

connectedcustomer.png

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
Jonesin1
Level 4

I see them now

0 Cheers