Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to validate credentials

jhbvtacpa
Level 5

Have already e-filed dozens of returns. Working tonight, my software froze during an e-file. When I tried to log back in, I recieve an "unable to validate 

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

16 Comments 16
Cheryl3
Level 2

Ditto

jepcpa
Level 1

I had the exact same thing happen to me. Crashed in middle of e-file and can't get back in. I went through the suggested procedures with no success.

0 Cheers
jimm
Level 1

Same problem

0 Cheers
tax lady
Level 2

This just happened to me after working in the program most of the evening.

0 Cheers
taxgal812
Level 1

Just happen to me too, unsure how to fix it 

0 Cheers
Kat2
Level 1

Same problem, after I have efiled several taxes already

0 Cheers
jepcpa
Level 1

I rebooted and tried the update/connected customer suggested solutions. Did not help. I would go to bed, but not sure I would sleep knowing I'm locked out of the program. If enough people have this issue, hopefully someone will notice and start fixing it.

0 Cheers
BM1
Level 1

Same here.  I updated the software and, Login Error: Unable to Validate your Online Credentials

0 Cheers
kern
Level 3

Ditto - same here.

0 Cheers
SoCal920
Level 2

Just happen right in the middle of e-filing and same error message when I attempt to log back in. 

0 Cheers
fts24
Level 1

this just happened and did the steps to rename the file Olac to oldolac. still continuing...what now?

0 Cheers
Kingswife
Level 2

I am having the same problem tonight.  Intuit please help with this because I have a deadline for my client.

0 Cheers
Oscar_jra
Level 1

It’s fixed now

artcpa
Level 2

Same problem for me but I was just able to log in so hopefully it is fixed.

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

@IntuitAustin Looks like this is happening to multiple folks.  Would you know why this happens and how it can be resolved?  Thanks!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
IntuitAustin
Intuit Alumni

I've cascaded this information to the support team, who isn't open until 8 a.m. CST. 

I will update this post when I have more information. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"
0 Cheers