Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to print client labels from homebase

gennarostella
Level 3

when i press print...it shows its processing over and over  and over...but never prints.  when i cancel it... it shows the screen that labels successfully sent to printer. 

but will not print    Anyone else having this issue

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Be sure you have the correct printer chosen in your Printing Options.  They may be printing to PDF, rather than an actual printer.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
6 Comments 6
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Be sure you have the correct printer chosen in your Printing Options.  They may be printing to PDF, rather than an actual printer.

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
Why didn't I think of that?  :laughing::laughing:

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15
Not enough memory!

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
I did it twice here before I figured it out  duh!  LOL!

0 Cheers
gennarostella
Level 3
Finally they printed...had printer chosen, but it took a very long time before they would actually print..odd,  But at least they finally did.
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

I know that when I printed labels the other day it took quite awhile.  In fact, I went out and snowblowed the driveway, had a snowball fight with the neighbors, and made a couple of snowman in the front yard and the printer was just finishing the labels when I came back in.  Have you tried rebooting your computer?  Also, do you have the correct printer selected?

Slava Ukraini!