Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have to sign in twice on proseries 2018 to get it to open. it keeps shutting down on me. my printer will not printer through the software. having a difficult time.

taxladysharon
Level 1

2018 keeps closing whenever i attempt to print something from it.  2016 and 2017 proseries doing the same thing.  what's up.  also having to sign in twice to finally open.

using proseries professional

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee

Typically this happens if you bypass installing updates that are needed for the software.  Go to your start menu, select All Programs, and go to the ProSeries 2018 folder.  Within that folder is ProSeries Update, select that and when prompted, Install Now to get the lastest updates. When prompted, close proseries.  Upon your next launch, this should remove the duplicate sign in prompts

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
1 Comment 1
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee

Typically this happens if you bypass installing updates that are needed for the software.  Go to your start menu, select All Programs, and go to the ProSeries 2018 folder.  Within that folder is ProSeries Update, select that and when prompted, Install Now to get the lastest updates. When prompted, close proseries.  Upon your next launch, this should remove the duplicate sign in prompts

0 Cheers