Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TY 2020 Print Select Forms

jinx
Level 2

Are others having every form offered when they go to "Print Selected Forms" in the TY2020 software?  Is there a way for it to be just forms in use?

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

5 Comments 5
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

It started doing that last year mid season....thought it was in the list of things to fix.

I use Print Preview for the entire return then uncheck what I dont want to print.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
dkh
Level 15

I've had this happen too.  Generally, when I close the file, open another client, close that client and return to the client I really want to be in to print....it will be back showing only the forms in use.  Tedious but it works for me.

IRonMaN
Level 15

All that tedious labor must make you thirsty.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
dkh
Level 15

You know it !    I did get a drink in earlier today.   Someone was using beer in an explanation.  So I toasted the answer....lol

jinx
Level 2

Thanks for the work around.  Never used the preview button before so it's nice to know it's there.  Hopefully they'll get around to fixing it.  Though, apparently it's selective because a coworker doesn't have the problem at all.