Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two-Year Comparison for State Taxwes

RichardS77
Level 4

Pro Series has a great two year comparison for the federal return.  But I don't see anything for a state tax comparison.  Does anyone know of how to show a state tax comparison too?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RichardS77
Level 4

That's what I see, some states have the feature and some don't.  My home state Arizona and Ohio do not have the feature but I see that California does.

What about using the Client presentation feature? Does anyone know how to add the state comparison to the two year summary presentation?

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
8 Comments 8
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Must depend on the state, California has a 2 year comparison report included

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
IRonMaN
Level 15

We had this discussion earlier this year.  It seems like some states have the capability and some don't.

Slava Ukraini!
BobKamman
Level 15

Sign up 500 new users for the software and then make a deal with Pro Series to add that feature.

On second thought, make the deal before signing up anyone.  

Camp1040
Level 10

In pro series basic you have to be in the state return and select the state 2 year comparison form the forms in use menu, not the information tab on the header bar.............generally that works.

IRonMaN
Level 15

As long as you are looking at one of the states that have that feature available ...........................

Slava Ukraini!
Camp1040
Level 10

I keep forgetting that detail, especially when my home state (TN) doesn't include that feature.

We don't have a true income tax, the state only taxes interest, dividends and capital gains not earned in the state, it is going away in 2021.

RichardS77
Level 4

That's what I see, some states have the feature and some don't.  My home state Arizona and Ohio do not have the feature but I see that California does.

What about using the Client presentation feature? Does anyone know how to add the state comparison to the two year summary presentation?

0 Cheers
Tigger627
Level 1

That is unfair, California has the most electoral votes and the only ProSeries two year comparison.  New York will probably be next.

0 Cheers