Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to pdf 2018 form 1040...schedule a only?

chasetax
Level 7

have a maryland resident and a delaware non-resident return.  client cannot itemize on federal but delaware allows us to itemize.  delaware requires me to attach fed sch a.  is there a way to pdf the schedule a only?  i know how to attach it if i can create a pdf

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TAXOH
Level 11

If you don't know how to print just the schedule A and not the whole return to pdf do the following.  Pull up the schedule A and pick the printer icon with the red arrow at the top and select pdf.  

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
TAXOH
Level 11

If you don't know how to print just the schedule A and not the whole return to pdf do the following.  Pull up the schedule A and pick the printer icon with the red arrow at the top and select pdf.  

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

You can always print the schedule to a pdf (select the form and print to pdf instead of printer on the printer popup window).  Then look in your propdf folder on your hard drive to attach it to your return.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

If you filled out the Sch A in the federal, doesn't it carry over to the state?  Why would you have to pdf and attach it?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
chasetax
Level 7

thanks all

figured this out after posting

Lisa--delaware allows itemizing if less than standard, so if no sch a on fedl then none prints with delaware-so you have to print and pdf to attach to delaware--see back page of delaware 200-01

0 Cheers
chasetax
Level 7

sorry meant delaware 200-02 - non-resident

0 Cheers