Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trust Return

Yadira
Level 2

My client's mom passed away last year, she left 2 properties on a trust account. One was sold few months after her passing, escrow  withheld money for the State (CA) and issue form 593. I done this form on a personal return with no problem but I'm lost on a trust return. The other item to include in the trust return is few dollars interest income . Where do I enter form 593? is not an option... I see various 592 but nowhere 593. Please help

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Looks like you just enter the figure on the CA tax payments worksheet Part II, Line 2, you dont have to fill out the actual 593 like you do on a CA 540, whether is can be Efiled or not, Im not sure.

ca593.png

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

2 Comments 2
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Looks like you just enter the figure on the CA tax payments worksheet Part II, Line 2, you dont have to fill out the actual 593 like you do on a CA 540, whether is can be Efiled or not, Im not sure.

ca593.png

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Yadira
Level 2

Thank you Lisa, it took me hours to figure it out, you confirmed I did it correctly