Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm a 10 year customer, 990s are included for NEW customers in their business returns not Returning. ProSeries don't appreciate returning customers! How do you feel?

JMT2022
Level 1

Pro Series should take better care of their existing tax preparers.  My renewal package is a few dollars more than a new customer but the new customer gets a lot more: more states, more forms, 990s, etc.  I think I will try a few demos of new tax software.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee

There is no promo for "free 990s" for new ProSeries customers. Different packages yes, include different formsets and offerings so perhaps you are not in the right offering?  Additionally this is a peer-to-peer support forum so if you are looking for renewal assistance you will not get that here.  If you need support they can be reached at 800-434-6818.

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
11 Comments 11
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee

There is no promo for "free 990s" for new ProSeries customers. Different packages yes, include different formsets and offerings so perhaps you are not in the right offering?  Additionally this is a peer-to-peer support forum so if you are looking for renewal assistance you will not get that here.  If you need support they can be reached at 800-434-6818.

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

You mentioned that you are a 10 year customer.  If you go through this forum for the last 10 years, you will see that every year at renewal time folks will vent that new customers are treated better than the existing customers.  If you check back ten years from now, I am positive that you will see another ten years of posts saying that Intuit takes better care of new customers than it does the long term exiting customers.  It's a fact of life and pretty much every large company out there will offer incentives to get new customers in the door.  Growth makes stockholders happy, keeping existing customers happy doesn't necessarily make news in the board packet. 

So what it boils down to is, you have to pick the software that you feel does the best job for you for the dollars paid.  Personally, I think ProSeries gives the best bang for the buck for my client base so I will keep hanging in there until someone else comes along that changes my mind.  Good luck in your search for the perfect tax package!

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
True there, Black Sabbath!!
0 Cheers
Hillenburg
Level 4
After reviewing the TCJA I believe the Proseries programmers will earn every penny earned this year.
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
:+1::+1:
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
I'm hoping those programmers do earn their pay.  I also want them to get plenty of rest, eat right and exercise.  If not, this could be a very, very  long tax season. :worried::worried:

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
No doubt. I hope they cleared up their support issue as well and we have less griping here on the boards.
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
"we have less griping here on the boards"

That's not going to happen ------------------- everybody can always find something to gripe about :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
hahaha!! I meant about customer support but....well.....yeah. :laughing::laughing:
0 Cheers
Jean5
Level 1

I cannot download or update form 990 and 990ez

Help Jean Clinton

0 Cheers
Jean5
Level 1

I believe I have been using this 990ex since 2008.  The program shows prior return to transfer client, but this form will not update.  Help.

Jean Clinton

0 Cheers