Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tpg fast cash advance

THETAXLADY
Level 1

i am not able to figure out how to offer the cash advance through TPG, or well I should say process the application, through

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

5 Comments 5
George4Tacks
Level 15
Adarkoh
Level 1

Hello, were you able to figure out how to submit the application? I am having the same issue.

0 Cheers
Beanie86
Level 2

I asked this same question and got another link to information that I have read over and over. Why won't someone just tell us this is not available until the IRS ACCEPTS THE RETURN. Here I have offered this to a client and now I have to tell her that it's up to IRS windows being open. SBTPG AND PROSERIES both state that it will be available on Jan. 2. Then there is small hints that tell you #1 you must have client w2 (impossible) and #2 It's based on when the return is accepted by the IRS. And I never get the people who respond to our questions--they're always so sarcastic. 

Matt C
Employee
Employee

Hello, if you are still having issues, could you elaborate? What are the errors you see?

For general help, please consult the document linked by George4Tacks, or reach out to customer support.

0 Cheers
Matt C
Employee
Employee

Hi @Adarkoh  , could you elaborate what problem you are running into? What is the step you are trying to do, and what is the error that's preventing you from moving forward?

0 Cheers