Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TPG check printing error

Highlighted
Level 1

I am not able to print pay-by-refund checks. The program allows me to print everything else. I tried connecting my printer with the usb cord instead of printing wireless. I even went and bought a new printer. I have updated my laptop, program, and printer. Nothing is working. I go to do a print test of a check, it shows printer error. It did this with my original printer and new printer. I have tried to just print a check, it still shows an error. I have 3 very frustrated clients that w

0 Cheers
3 Replies 3
Highlighted
Level 1

I'm going through the same issue. I'm able to print everything and anything. It's the checks that aren't allowing me to print. ANY insight on this to fix this error is greatly appreciated.

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 1

I called Monday and spoke with Proseries about this issue. We are not the only ones going through this. They escalated it. I hope they are working on a resolution. I'm glad you reached out too! If I hear something, I will reply to this post and let you know any update I have.

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 1

I've logged onto the TPG website (suggestions state that I have to print from the site), yet there isn't an option to do so.

0 Cheers