Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To all of the Alabama folks out there:

IRonMaN
Level 15

Misery loves company and Intuit isn't the only one spreading the love.  I just received an e-mail form the Thomson Reuters community with this little gem from their UltraTax users that I thought I should share:

Shari Gary

UltraTax CS- Individual and Planner

01/31/2019 at 04:11PM

FRUSTRATED !!! -

So I cannot print Delaware individual returns to paper. WHY? Because TR has not had the forms approved by the Division of Revenue. For the amount of fees we pay to TR I would think this would not be an issue on January 31st. I get that we are a small state BUT my money is just as good as everyone else's. And because we are a small state I know this is a TR issue because I emailed the Director herself on Monday. Here it is Thursday and no one knows when the approval will be done.

Venting over for now ... until another client calls to see if they can pick up their return.

View all replies

Cheryl Raboin

We are from VT and are having the same issue!

Today at 07:16AM

Terry J Sheppard

UT is also waiting for Montana to provide updated forms. No one has heard why from the State.

Today at 10:00AM

View Post 

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

Not a big comfort for Alabama but it looks like other softwares are having their own issues. 

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
12 Comments 12
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

Not a big comfort for Alabama but it looks like other softwares are having their own issues. 

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
Yup.  I'm sure some of their support folks hate going to work in the morning just like the Intuit support folks.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
Right, they are running around like chickens with their heads cut off.
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
If they are doing that, there should be a lot of cheap chicken dinners available pretty soon :chicken::chicken:

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
Good, I love chicken!! More protein for us!! Wahooooo!
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
My sole purpose in life is to try and make you happy ------------------------- and have the Vikings win a Super Bowl before I die.  I really, really hope I am succeeding on the first goal so I don't die a complete failure :football::football:

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
ha!! This is why people like you....well specifically me!! Was it last year that the Vikes had a REAL good shot or year before? They had a damn good team. I thought my :bear: would go farther but......they are a young team and I LOVE Khalil Mack. He is a BEAST!!!:bear:
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
Last year was the year, but like every year there is no joy in Mudville.  I've told this joke here before, but I don't recall if you were around the last time I posted it, but this is life in Minnesota:

Ole and Sven die in a snowmobiling accident, drunker than skunks, And go to Hell. The Devil observes that they are really enjoying themselves. He says to them 'Doesn't the heat and smoke bother you?' Ole replies, 'Vell, ya know, ve're from nordern Minnesooota, da land of snow an ice, an ve're yust happy fer a chance ta varm up a little bit, ya know.'

The devil decides that these two aren't miserable enough and turns up the heat even more. When he returns to the room of the two from Minnesota , the devil finds them in light jackets and hats, grilling Walleye and drinking beer. The devil is astonished and exclaims, 'Everyone down here is in misery, and you two seem to be enjoying yourselves?' Sven replies, 'Vell, ya know, ve don't git too much varm veather up dere at da Falls, so ve've yust got ta haff a fish fry vhen da veather's dis nice.'

The devil is absolutely furious. He can hardly see straight. Finally he comes up with the answer. The two guys love the heat because they have been cold all their lives. The devil decides to turn all the heat off in Hell. The next morning, the temperature is 60 below zero, icicles are hanging everywhere, and people are shivering so bad that they are unable to wail, moan or gnash their teeth. The devil smiles and heads for the room with Ole and Sven. He gets there and finds them back in their parkas, bomber hats, and mittens. They are jumping up and down, cheering, yelling and screaming like mad men.

The devil is dumbfounded, 'I don't understand, when I turn up the heat you're happy. Now its freezing cold and you're still happy. What is wrong with you two?'

They both look at the devil in surprise and say, 'Vell, don't ya know, if hell iss froze over, dat must mean da Vikings von da Super Bowl.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
ill read that one later bro......headed out for errands.
0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15

Good thing that misery loves company...or so *they* say.

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
And I think the Alabama folks are pretty miserable these days.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
lol....yeah! :smile::smile:
0 Cheers