Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shouldn't my post be visible?

Intuit_David
Employee
Employee

Shouldn't my posts be visible?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Accountant-Man
Level 12

This one is visible.

** I'm still a champion... of the world! Even without The Lounge.

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
7 Comments 7
Kathi_at_Intuit
Employee
Employee
Hello David, I am going through post right now to see if I see any from you. So far I only see this question, but I am still making sure nothing was archived or marked as Spam. Could you tell me approximately when you last posted a questions?
0 Cheers
dd4vols
Level 10
Level 10
I just posted an answer 15 minutes ago. (appros 1:30 CST)...and it appears to be showing up still.  an Austin@Intuit was trying to figure out what happened earlier today, so as of right now.. I'm no longer invisible.  But the real problem is...if we become invisible...then there is no way to alert anyone that we are invisible. What I writing to you right now...would have posted (green box, etc), but the immediately disappeared in the black hole of posts. I actually contacted someone in sales...and got them to log onto my account, and post a post trying to get someone to look at my account.  Or else...i would still be invisible, and you would not be reading this.
If an answer solves your issue, click on the "Accept as Solution" button! Makes it easier for people to find answers to similar questions that have already been posted.
0 Cheers
dd4vols
Level 10
Level 10
as a matter of fact...this is the post the sales rep posted...my normal posts are all under      dd4vols
If an answer solves your issue, click on the "Accept as Solution" button! Makes it easier for people to find answers to similar questions that have already been posted.
0 Cheers
Kathi_at_Intuit
Employee
Employee
@dd4vols great, thank you for that information, I started to think that David Davis was you after I started looking into this. It seems that there was an issue with a filter and has since been corrected. Please let me know if you see anything odd (I do not expect that there will be), but just in case. BTW love your picture!
0 Cheers
dd4vols
Level 10
Level 10
But, again.... here is the real problem when this happens.  NO ONE KNOWS but the user impacted. and with phone tech support being a 4 hr wait...…. this forum is our lifeline.  There are so many intelligent volunteers on here (in addition to the intuit employees like you), that can solve a problem in a matter of minutes.   and so, when one of us needs help....there is no avenue except the 4 hour phone wait if we are 'invisible'. and I have seen other posters mention this also.  It doesn't seem that important....until it is impacting me. 🙂   My struggle was...no one could help me, because my posts asking for help...were not visible.  If we had a link just for 'Posts Not Showing", and the only thing you could put in it was your acct #, screen name..(that way you could not ask technical questions)...at least we would feel that someone out there could examine why our posts are gone.
0 Cheers
Accountant-Man
Level 12

This one is visible.

** I'm still a champion... of the world! Even without The Lounge.
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Did you have posts sucked into a black hole?  Another poster is reporting the same thing.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers