Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

this is a test

Level 2

test

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
23 Replies 23
Level 15

I'll give it a B-.  But I'm always tough on new students.

This week's special - free roadrunner dinner with every return (legal disclaimer - you catch it and we'll cook it)
Level 9

i was expecting more math...........

If an answer solves your issue, click on the "Accept as Solution" button! Makes it easier for people to find answers to similar questions that have already been posed.
Level 10

My answer is C  --- C   is always the right answer on multiple choice

Level 15

No, no, no....  it's D; all of the above.

Former Chump..umm... AllStar.
"the game of life is hard to play"

If a post answers your question, click on *Accept as solution* for future searches
Level 15

No, the question is ambiguous and is disqualified.  Everyone gets a point.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
Level 15

I know one thing for sure, Joel doesn't work for ACME ------------------- they never do any testing.

This week's special - free roadrunner dinner with every return (legal disclaimer - you catch it and we'll cook it)
Level 15

- they never do any testing.

Nor does he work for Intuit.

If a post answers your question, click on *Accept as solution* for future searches
Level 2

Thanks for all your clever responses. I sent out the test because I had been getting an error message when I tried to link to the Community, so I was trying to make sure it was finally working. I'm glad everyone is keeping a good sense of humor during this stressful season. Best of luck to everyone and stay safe.

Level 15

IRonMaN_0-1613242935584.png

Level 15

@joelcard 

Thank YOU for having a sense of humor.  We get lambasted at times for our "impertinence" but this profession is too serious to be 'serious' ALL the time.

BTW, none of us a planning on quitting our day jobs to do stand-up comedy 🤣

Level 15

No, but I am considering doing sit-down comedy.  I think my back would get too sore doing stand-up.

Level 15

I've been working on my core strength by using a stand-up desk.  It does help my back, but boy do my feet hurt.

Level 15

If your feet hurt, just think what it would do to my paws.

0 Cheers
Level 15

But you get to spread it out over four contact points; "I" only have two

Level 15

But that would greatly slow down my two paw typing abilities.

Level 10

@abctax55 wrote:

Thank YOU for having a sense of humor.  We get lambasted at times for our "impertinence" but this profession is too serious to be 'serious' ALL the time.

BTW, none of us a planning on quitting our day jobs to do stand-up comedy 🤣

I must have taken the sense of humor too far..... I got my first  thank you for being a part of the community but here are the rules  message

Level 15

@dkh 

Many of us got the same/similar message so don't take it personally (like I did.... 🙂

Level 15

Rules?  How about new top ten rules:

Rule #1 - you need to have a customer ID number indicating that you have purchased one of the 3 Intuit professional tax software packages to post here.

Rule #2 - you need to have a customer ID number indicating that you have purchased one of the 3 Intuit professional tax software packages to post here.

Rule #3 - you need to have a customer ID number indicating that you have purchased one of the 3 Intuit professional tax software packages to post here.

Rule #4 - you need to have a customer ID number indicating that you have purchased one of the 3 Intuit professional tax software packages to post here.

Rule #5 - you need to have a customer ID number indicating that you have purchased one of the 3 Intuit professional tax software packages to post here.

Rule #6 - you need to have a customer ID number indicating that you have purchased one of the 3 Intuit professional tax software packages to post here.

Rule #7 - you need to have a customer ID number indicating that you have purchased one of the 3 Intuit professional tax software packages to post here.

Rule #8 - you need to have a customer ID number indicating that you have purchased one of the 3 Intuit professional tax software packages to post here.

Rule #9 - you need to have a customer ID number indicating that you have purchased one of the 3 Intuit professional tax software packages to post here.

Rule #10 - you need to have a customer ID number indicating that you have purchased one of the 3 Intuit professional tax software packages to post here.

Level 15

I would add that, if you are using PTO, you must also indicate your EFIN (as there seem to be a lot of DIYers using PTO) 

I would add that, if you are using PTO, you must also indicate your EFIN (as there seem to be a lot of DIYers using PTO) 

.. you get my drift...😉

Level 15

I can't believe the "m  i  n  t" users haven't shown up here. It's all the same "one Intuit ID for everything" family, after all.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
Level 15

In the spirit of cooperation, I am willing to compromise on this issue.  I won't complain about the DIYers posting here as long as Intuit adopts a new support policy and allows the same folks to call ProSeries, Lacerte, or Online support. If they free up their support staff to help those poor DIYers in need, I would be willing to do the same.

IRonMaN_0-1613250819095.png

Level 15

That's very fair and reasonable.  I second that. 👏👍

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
Level 15

Works for me... since I have seldom had to call support in my centuries of using Lacerte.