Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When is the 2019 tax software release date?

cpa4
Level 2

ProSeries usually releases their download in mid November each year, but the website showing the date is still blank.  Does anyone know the release date for 2019 software?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Seems like in prior years its available sometime right before Thanksgiving....but Thanksgiving is as late in the month as it can be this year, so Id start looking for the program sometime around the 20th

Remember when it does become available, the first few releases are NOT full functioning so don't transfer all your clients over to the new year until at least mid January, wait as long as possible...each year there are transfer glitches that have to be worked out and people that transfer client files in too soon end up with problems.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
15 Comments 15
Terry53029
Level 14
Level 14
just notified this morning 11/14/2019
0 Cheers
tingley726
Level 1
Still no download available for 2019 software, any idea when this will be available?
0 Cheers
Accountant-Man
Level 12
Basic is always later than Professional, usually in December. What does the website say? Google says 12/6.
** I'm still a champion... of the world! Even without The Lounge.
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Seems like in prior years its available sometime right before Thanksgiving....but Thanksgiving is as late in the month as it can be this year, so Id start looking for the program sometime around the 20th

Remember when it does become available, the first few releases are NOT full functioning so don't transfer all your clients over to the new year until at least mid January, wait as long as possible...each year there are transfer glitches that have to be worked out and people that transfer client files in too soon end up with problems.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
I saw that TurboTax will start being available on the 16th, so the professional Intuit versions should follow within a week of that.

0 Cheers
Desertis
Level 2
My card was charged today.  Does not appear to be a functioning edition.
0 Cheers
TaxGuyBill
Level 15
Even when it is released, it's not really an ACCURATE functioning edition until January (and even then the accuracy is questionable).
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
Welcome back Mr Bill :smile::smile:

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
They always get the money at the beginning of November and no software is ready until mid/end of November

0 Cheers
The-Tax-Lady
Level 9
I don't pay till the end of February and the software may still not be ready. 🙂
0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15
@The Tax Lady - At least you will be getting your money's worth! :money_with_wings:

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers
Accountant-Man
Level 12

** I'm still a champion... of the world! Even without The Lounge.
0 Cheers
cpa4
Level 2
huh?   sorry if i'm missing something.
0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15
Inside joke. Starting a counter on how many ask if other users know before you do.

As soon as "the website showing the date is still blank" is not showing a blank, we will all know.

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

Basic is due for release 12/4/2019 https://myproconnect.intuit.com/releasedates

Professional was released 11/13/2019

0 Cheers