Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The check box to keep the date of invoices and letters the date of when delivered to client isnot working.

Anyone else notice this?  I judge how long it has been from when I send for a signature to when they pay me.  Sometimes they take weeks to sign but I want to be paid from when it was sent.  When I finally print up the invoice and letter they print with the current date even though the box is checked and the date above is earlier.  Hmmmmm........🤔  I don't print it till they sign. 

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

4 Comments 4
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Print the invoice along with the signature pages?
Theres way to lock the date in the Client Status form, but when I have that box checked, it prints some weird coding in the place of the date instead of the date...so I scrapped that idea.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers

I don't get weird coding, it just prints the current date even though I have that box checked on the client status.  I have a system that I have been doing for too many years.  I'm too old and set in my ways to change it now!  🙄😬  I just want Intuit to fix it!  It worked last year! 

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Oh you know, it was only new clients that the weird coding printed in the date spot when I had that box checked.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
msmith7305
Level 7

The only time I get a weird code is if the letter is printed PRIOR to e-file acceptance date.

0 Cheers