Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there anyway to turn off the requirement to choose all pictures with crosswalks and then get a phone call with a code whenever I log in?

her59
Level 2

Two step verification is OFF.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
itonewbie
Level 15

Please see this recent thread for your question about crosswalks: https://accountants-community.intuit.com/questions/1785747-is-it-possible-to-get-rid-of-the-how-many...

As for phone calls, it is not currently an option for 2FA.  Only SMS and email are available.  See the article below for more info.  Personally, I rest easier with 2FA turned on but notice that Intuit doesn't request that every time I log on (probably based on some algorithm).

https://accountants-community.intuit.com/articles/1629619-security-changes-multi-factor-authenticati...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
12 Comments 12
itonewbie
Level 15

Please see this recent thread for your question about crosswalks: https://accountants-community.intuit.com/questions/1785747-is-it-possible-to-get-rid-of-the-how-many...

As for phone calls, it is not currently an option for 2FA.  Only SMS and email are available.  See the article below for more info.  Personally, I rest easier with 2FA turned on but notice that Intuit doesn't request that every time I log on (probably based on some algorithm).

https://accountants-community.intuit.com/articles/1629619-security-changes-multi-factor-authenticati...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
her59
Level 2
Thank you for the response but it did not answer my question.  I have 2FA turned off.  When I log in I get the pictures that I have to check for cars. etc.  After I get the pictures right Proseries calls me with a code to enter, so it has to be an option because I get a phone call every time.  I want to know if I can get rid of this.
0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15
That's out of my league.  Didn't realize ProConnect does automated calls when 2FA is turned off.
@IntuitRichard @Jeff H @Matt105 @Ashley at Intuit (aka Henry Jr) Would any of you be able to help?  Thanks!
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
TaxGuyBill
Level 15
I just got this morning again.  I haven't had it in MANY months, so I wonder if something got reset?
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
I get it randomly, I figured it was when my computer does a clean up and dumps all the cookies.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
her59
Level 2
I have not been deleting my cookies and the program still remembers my sign in name.  Any suggestions?
0 Cheers
her59
Level 2
Will it go away if I turn on 2FA?
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Maybe you have a broken cookie that isn't saving the information properly.  Id go in and delete all cookies/history/temp files etc, restart the computer, log in again and answer the CAPTCHA pictures, close the program and try to reopen it...does the problem still exist?

0 Cheers
steve4
Level 1
This is the worst security verification feature I have ever used-Storefront??!?.  They need to remove this or at least give the option to as soon as possible.
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
I agree, those blurry little pictures you cant tell what's a store or just a building...not sure who came up with these pics, but they should be fired!

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
They should have pictures of tortoises and snakes to make it easier :smile::smile:

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Hahaha  would make it easier for me!

0 Cheers