Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks to the Online Community

athaureaux6
Level 8

Hi online community I would like to take a moment and thank every tax professional that takes time to participate on these chats. I would say that in my humble opinion this chat is the best customer service that Proseries has. (I stopped calling them years ago). I would also particularly thank our top solvers and our popular authors for their expert advice and I hope they continue providing us with their expertise. Personally, I have learned a lot through the years just by reading your questions and answers. Thank you everybody. 

6 Comments 6
IRonMaN
Level 15

For those of us that spend a fair amount of time here (too much time in my case), we very seldom hear a simple thanks from the vast majority of folks using this place.  It is appreciated when someone does says thanks - so thanks for the thanks - it is appreciated.

Slava Ukraini!
abctax55
Level 15

As Jeff said - Thanks for the 'thanks'.  We often get berated for "not answering completely" (despite our stellar mind reading skills 🙂

None of us do it for the kudos/points/thumbs-up.  OR for the privilege of the "CHAMP" label.  Or for the FREE SOFTWARE (just kidding...Intuit's not known for giving away software).

And we DON'T do it to bail out Intuit's tush or to compensate for the fact that Intuit's support of their products is virtually non-existent.

I do it because as I came up thru the ranks, I had great mentors.  Time to pay it back when at all possible.

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
sjrcpa
Level 15

Thanks for the thanks.

I agree with what Jeff and Anna said.

Ex-AllStar
joshuabarksatlcs
Level 10

RE: None of us do it for the kudos/points/thumbs-up. 

@abctax55speak for yourself.  I do it only for kudos and kudos badges.  If only I could add it to my profile, my signature line would be "I post for kudos."  

LOL....  (Help, is it lolling or loling??)

I come here for kudos and IRonMaN's jokes.
IRonMaN
Level 15

I do it for the fame and fortune.  I’m still waiting for both to happen, but I’m a patient guy.

Slava Ukraini!
joshuabarksatlcs
Level 10

One step at at time for me.  Kudos and badges first.  Then, when folks read 110 hours of my posts for CPE, I'll start thinking about fame and fortune.

I come here for kudos and IRonMaN's jokes.