Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks rcooley!

IRonMaN
Level 15

Thanks @rcooley25  .  Because of you I got sent to the principal's office.  I haven't been there for awhile so it gave me a chance to check out the principal's new office.  That thing is huge and they must have spent a bundle to decorate it.  But the funny thing is, the corner that I always have to go stand in hasn't changed a bit.  You would have thought they would have spruced up that corner when they did the rest of the remodeling.  But I do have to admit, that was the first time I ever got in trouble for just giving a thumbs up to a post.  I guess there is a first time for everything.  But it looks like you did get to that corner before me.  There was an empty case of Fireball sitting there.  Looks like you never leave home without your Fireball 😁

Slava Ukraini!

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

20 Comments 20
PATAX
Level 15

Me too. I just gave the thumbs up this morning, and then lo and behold I got an email. Looks like Brother Cooley's post got banished into the Dustbin of Intuit history... I don't mind the email to me though, that Gabi girl is pretty.

IRonMaN
Level 15

I've had a few posts go into that dust bin over the years.  But usually it's because of what I said that could be interpreted as giving a thumbs up, but instead of the thumb, it was a finger a little farther over on my hand.  😬

Slava Ukraini!
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

You guys have me REALLY curious about what the post said.   😂

PATAX
Level 15

I'm not sure but I think someone's post may have got banished in the past for using the real name for TurdddddooTaxxxxx.🥔

IRonMaN
Level 15

Bill - he called out someone who was complaining about the picture on the splash screen and then complained again when she had several posts respond to her complaint.  Of course most of the posts were just having a little fun with the issue.  Rcooley pointed out that she didn't have a sense of humor and made a reference to her having a picnic someplace nice and warm after her time doing tax returns was done.  He doesn't really know how to tag people here, so she never would have seen the post anyway.  We received a note pointing out the rules here and to play nice.  At least that's what my note said.  I don't know, maybe rcooley has been banished to punching out license plates in Siberia. 

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

Yeah but they have a lot of Russian whiskey, I.E. vodka, in Siberia, and that should make Brother Cooley forget about his banishment.

IRonMaN
Level 15

They had a lot.  Before he leaves, they will have a shortage 😜

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

🤣🤣🤣🤣lmao

rcooley25
Level 11

If it is not fireball I dont want to go

rcooley25
Level 11

I cant beleive that you and others got sent to the corner for giving me kudos for my post. What are they thinking about. If the post was considered rude because of what I said to her then why was it okay for her to insult us for just having fund on the net? The place with the warm climate is going to get real crowded.

IRonMaN
Level 15

My thick skin is due to Minnesota winters and yours I'm guessing is from the consumption of Fireball.  In any case, we are supposed to play nice with everyone --------------- even if they lack a sense of humor.  Look at the bright side, at least you aren't going to have to pay the thousands of dollars it is going to cost for the undertaker to put a smile on some of those folks' faces when their time comes.  In any case, we live to fight another day so keep on smiling and keep on drinking Fireball.  I just converted my IRA to nothing but Fireball stock after talking to you.  

Slava Ukraini!
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

I got sent to the principals office as well but Im used to being there and they pretty much know me by now and my family. 

But like @PATAX said, I dont mind either because I like @IntuitGabi 

I was in the deans office more than I was in high school back in the day. 

IRonMaN
Level 15

At least I know why that principal's office was expanded since I was last there.  You need a big office to fit all of us trouble makers in there. 

Slava Ukraini!
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

hahahaha!!! Amen to that. "Mike and Jeff, please have a seat. How is the family?"...................hahahah

abctax55
Level 15

Seriously... just for clicking on the thumbs up button ?  I saw the post, guess I missed clickin' on the thumb as I haven't been offered a cocktail yet.  Altho I think when I get yelled at, it goes to an email that I don't monitor that often <w>

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
IRonMaN
Level 15

Yup. I'll have to be more selective in the future when I click that button 🤣

Slava Ukraini!
abctax55
Level 15

@TaxGuyBill  - Here ya' go, Bill

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proseries-tax-discussions/discussion/opening-picture/00/2415...

I sure do hope EVERYONE who posted got sent to the corner.   

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
PATAX
Level 15

Tax soldiers and Gabi's coming, we're finally on our own, tax season I hear the drumming, RCooley banned oh no.

garman22
Level 13
Level 13

@abctax55 wrote:

@TaxGuyBill  - Here ya' go, Bill

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proseries-tax-discussions/discussion/opening-picture/00/2415...

I sure do hope EVERYONE who posted got sent to the corner.   

😮

IRonMaN
Level 15

That was the initial post, not the ultimate one that got us in trouble 

Slava Ukraini!