Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data is flowing to the Information Worksheet but not the M1PR. Also won't flow from CRP to M1PR.

SDhunter
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

Check the "renter" box on the M1PR form.  The software doesn't want to think until you tell it whether you are dealing with a homeowner or a renter.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
6 Comments 6
IRonMaN
Level 15

Check the "renter" box on the M1PR form.  The software doesn't want to think until you tell it whether you are dealing with a homeowner or a renter.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
SDhunter
Level 1
Thanks for the quick response. I'm afraid I've already done that. The individual is a part year (greater than 183 days) resident in case that factors in here. Not even the name/address info is flowing from the Info Wkst (within this return) to the M1PR. An other strange issue but likely related, when I enter an amount in the CRP it ($1707) it doesn't add the comma. It's like the entire "state return" is static or unresponsive. I ran another update too, just in case.
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
I'm not sure what to tell you other than I would delete the "M1PR state" return and open up a new M1PR for the client.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
SDhunter
Level 1
Thanks again. That didn't work. I'm going to set it aside until I can contact tech support. I was hoping it would be a somewhat common oversight like checking the "Renter" box. I still think its probably something relatively simple that I am completely missing. If its not too embarrassing I'll respond here on the off chance someone may have a similar brain lapse someday. Thanks for your efforts!
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
:+1::+1:

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
" If its not too embarrassing I'll respond here on"

I think we all have an "embarrassing" DUH! post on here somewhere!  LOL :smile:

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪