Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ten Key

kathetaxes
Level 2

Is anyone else have trouble that when you are connected to Pro Series that your keyboard 10 doesn't work?  If I go out of Pro Series my 10 key words, but if Pro Series is open and I minimize to go to another program the 10 key won't work unless I close Pro Series.  Very hard to work when you prefer to use a 10 key and not the typewriter numbers.  And I checked to see if my num lock was on. 

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

2 Comments 2
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Ive never experienced that....just now, I have ProSeries open and my 10key works just fine   123456789, opened a Word document, works in there too. 

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
BobKamman
Level 15

I was having problems with the 10-Key yesterday, entering some numbers on a website.  I probably had ProSeries open.  But what I figured out was that if I moved my keyboard a few inches to the left, the problem went away.  I think it had something to do with the wireless connection from keyboard to console, and my cluttered desk.  If ProSeries was open, I know I didn't close it.  

Many of my clients comment on my keyboard made of wood and I always have to correct them that it is made of grass.  

keyboard.jpeg

0 Cheers