Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

telephone support

Level 2

Very disgusted with ProSeries phone support this year.  Had an issue with our 2019 program, was on the phone for 2 hours the other day.  She could not resolve the problem.  Would not check with anyone else at ProSeries to see if they could help.  I requested a return phone call from someone who could help.  She stated "CANNOT NOT DO THAT.  I HAVE TO CALL BACK AND HOPEFULLY GET SOMEONE WHO COULD HELP".  Are you kidding??  What are we paying for?  Today I'm on hold for an hour with another question.  Finally someone picked up the phone but no one answered.  Could hear a lot of jabbering in background.  Now more than an hour, and nobody has answered.  I know they're busy but so are we.  Don't have time for this kind of service.  Something needs to be done.

Labels (1)
6 Replies 6
Level 8

Try posting the problem here. You will receive answers and solutions from the community that you will never get from support. Lot less wait time also.

The former (and current to me) All-Stars saved me on many occasions since 2013.

Level 11
Level 11

@The-Tax-Lady wrote:

Try posting the problem here. You will receive answers and solutions from the community that you will never get from support. Lot less wait time also.

The former (and current to me) All-Stars saved me on many occasions since 2013.

@The-Tax-Lady has it correct. Try here first and foremost. I think they've hired monkeys and that might be an insult to a monkey. 

Level 1

The same thing happened to me today, after more than an hour wait, the gal after getting her on my screen she disappeared.  

Level 15

"...She stated "CANNOT NOT DO THAT.  I HAVE TO CALL BACK AND HOPEFULLY GET SOMEONE WHO COULD HELP".

@IntuitAustin 

@IntuitBettyJo 

Can you guys check this out?  If this is truly happening to folks all I can say is wow, just WOW.   That "customer service" person needs a bit more training /S

Former Chump..umm... AllStar.
"the game of life is hard to play"

If a post answers your question, click on *Accept as solution* for future searches
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I'm looking into this. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"
Level 15

Thanks Austin...

Former Chump..umm... AllStar.
"the game of life is hard to play"

If a post answers your question, click on *Accept as solution* for future searches