Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tech

ckpepper2006
Level 1

how do i change the  directory in proseries when then the network drive does not come up in browse

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

3 Comments 3
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Are you using the Network version of ProSeries?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
Ephesians3-14
Level 8

There's no context for your question....please start from the beginning of the story, not in the middle. Give us an idea of what you're trying to accomplish.

What are you trying to accomplish? What were you planning on doing by changing the directory?

0 Cheers
Ernie
Level 9

I follow this procedure.  Step 1 make sure in Windows explorer that you can see the share where you want to store the files.

Step 2 If you can see the share in Windows explorer then close and open the program.  For me this fixes the problem about 80% of the time.  If this does not fix the problem, then I do a restart of the machine.  '

Sometimes after restarting the machine and opening Pro Series again I still have a problem then I do Step 1 again.  Normally, unless there is a network failure, this fixes the problem for me.

Dusty Ernie