Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Software Usability Test Research Schlesinger Group

MARYNAV
Level 3

I received a survey from Schlesinger regarding my Intuit software.  Trying to determine if it is legit before I click on any links.  Did anyone else get it?

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I didnt see any in my Email.

@IntuitGabi can you confirm the validity of this?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
PATAX
Level 15

Never heard of that entity either... I wouldn't risk it, if not legit you may get a virus and it isn't worth it... Just my opinion...

MARYNAV
Level 3

Thanks Lisa 

GabiU never weighed in so I am just going to delete the survey in case it isn't legit.  No use in taking any chances.  If Intuit is going to send a survey from an outside survey company they really should give us a heads up first.  Thanks for your response.

abctax55
Level 15

Intuit ignores any of the survey answers that they don't "like" anyway, so doing the survey is a complete waste of time anyway.  (OK, just my humble opinion, based on experience with the Intuit PTB...)

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
IntuitGabi

@MARYNAV 

Update: Yes, Intuit Accountants has partnered with Schlesinger Group to produce a professional tax software usability study. If you're interested in participating, send me a private message.

**Did this answer your questions? If so, select "Accept as solution".
0 Cheers