Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax season is intoit coming?

PATAX
Level 15

Tax season is intoit coming?                     Will we be on our own?                             The clients I hear them drumming,         Getting ready to say Oh No!                                                                                          😉👍🐕 Heidi likes poetic joking and singing, it relieves tension....

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

I don’t know about intoit, but Intuit is certainly questionable at this point.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

27 Comments 27
IRonMaN
Level 15

I don’t know about intoit, but Intuit is certainly questionable at this point.

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

The opening guitar play of that song gives goosebumps to my Heidi Von Wolfshund, and she starts to howl!!!...🐕😉

garman22
Level 13
Level 13

ummmmm.....is someone smoking the funny stuff??? 😱

PATAX
Level 15

LOL... my **bleep** pea brain is so overactive, I get a natural high!

garman22
Level 13
Level 13

hahahah!! Did you just get **bleeped**???? 😂🤣

My mom got sick and has a marijuana card, this is liquid variety and it actually works quite well! It relieves anxiety nicely instead of taking Xanax which can be physically addicting. 

PATAX
Level 15

@garman22 @Yeah I did actually get automatically bleeped by them.. and all I said was the same word used for a concrete structure to hold back water in a lake or river. I didn't even think that was that bad of a word. Anyways, I think I have coronavirus part 2, so I've been taking a lot of vitamin D3, Zinc, vitamin C, vitamin A, echinacea, etc... That and green tea which I just found out from a client supposedly can help with Coronavirus. That is why my pea brain is sharp. I think a fat client got me sick a couple of weeks ago when he came into my office with his snotty nosed self. He said he forgot his mask in the car, and since he was so fat, I didn't want Jabba the Hut to have to walk back to his car and get it. I was trying to get him out of my office as fast as possible, before he tried to eat Heidi's dog food. That would not have been a pretty picture, as Heidi does not take kindly to obese food Bandits.... just joking of course... 😉🐕

0 Cheers
PATAX
Level 15

@garman22 @Here we will see if it works this way. And see if it gets bleeped out. A dam is a concrete structure used to hold back water.

sjrcpa
Level 15

A common nickname for Richard gets bleeped, too. You can't say Dick Tracy or Tricky Dick.

EDIT: I guess you can now.

Ex-AllStar
IRonMaN
Level 15

How about Turbo Tax ?

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

I just saw somewhere on how President Nixon received his nickname "tricky Dick", but I can't remember.

IRonMaN
Level 15

Nope, I still need to spell it Turddotaxx.

How stupid.

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

@IRonMaN TurboTaxxx is one of your best ones ever!... you should receive a Nobel Peace Prize for Ingenuity for that one. And that is not my opinion, but rather a fact.😉👍

IRonMaN
Level 15

But I do feel honored - they had to add to their spellchecker for a word that I created.  I feel special 😍

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

Guess what Ironman. They actually automatically changed it from Turbo to Turbo. This must be some type of demonic voice recognition system? What the heck is going on?😉👍

IRonMaN
Level 15

Maybe I can revise it to 💩otax.

Slava Ukraini!
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

@IRonMaN wrote:

How about Turbo Tax ?

I think that is the foulest word ever.   🤣

PATAX
Level 15

Here we will try it this way: 🥔taxx

TaxGuyBill
Level 15

@PATAX wrote:

Here we will try it this way: 🥔taxx

How about this:

💩tax

I saw a question on the TurboTax forum that if the taxpayer had followed the directions on TurboTax, their tax was wrong by over $20,000.  

IRonMaN
Level 15

But Bill, you just spelled Turd tax.  As I noted above, you need the "o" - 💩otax to get the correct spelling and pronunciation.

Slava Ukraini!
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

Sorry, you are right, I'll try to improve my spelling of 💩-O-tax.

IRonMaN
Level 15

That's ok.  I think you just got the Block software confused with the Intuit software.

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

We will see if it gets bleeped out here, as I will try to recite some poetry,  here I go:    This forum now may bleep out a word, a smelly thing called a turd, we attach it to the front of taxxx, they claim your refund will be max?😉just joking....

hankinstax
Level 5

At lease Turbotax will print without functional issues.  Here we go again.

dkh
Level 15

@PATAX   don't you have a stock of face masks to shove at those clients that conveniently forget theirs 

I have a plastic box outside the office door stocked with masks (individually wrapped) 

IRonMaN
Level 15

Yup, mine are just inside the entry door.

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

@hankinstax 👍 we were just having some light-hearted fun Hank, before the wonderful tax season starts.

0 Cheers
PATAX
Level 15

@dkh thanks dkh that is exactly what I'm going to do. I still have some left. The last couple of years I've been giving them away to elderly people, neighbors, clients and so forth. But it looks like this thing is never going to end. This virus is truly tragic, and I hope they find out how it started so they can prevent this from ever happening again.