Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Returns are Like Snowfall

dascpa
Level 11

I enjoy shoveling the first snowfall of the season (none this year).  After that I'm over it.  Same with tax returns.  Completed 51 ind/biz and I'm ready for my vacation.

9 Comments 9
IRonMaN
Level 15

"Completed 51 ind/biz and I'm ready for my vacation."

Come to Minnesota for your vacation.  I'll leave some snow for you to shovel. 😜

Slava Ukraini!
ehammondcpa
Level 3

Go for a walk, like a 15-minute vacation! There will be more returns to shovel by the time you get back to your desk!

Totally feel you on the first snow excitement! For those in Canada, check out the Snowday Predictor website to stay ahead and plan your winter getaways hassle-free. Also, kudos on tackling 51 tax returns – now it's time to treat yourself to that well-deserved vacation!

PATAX
Level 15

Wow, you may have completed more so far than Jim from Ohio. You guys are tough. I haven't completed one yet, as I just finished with payroll tax, etc, and it is too early for me.

Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

I just opened up my 2023 program.. so far I have 50 returns completed and one that is 75% completed... .. 10 appointments today (light day) first one at 8 am.. so looks like a close call, I'll be at 60 by 2:30 pm (if everyone shows up).. but it may be 61 or 62 as often someone will say.. oh i brought my son/daughter's/friend's data.. can you do that return also?

PATAX
Level 15

@Jim-from-Ohio From the powers inherited from my ancestry, as a direct descendant of Lajos Von Almassy De Filicz (Filitzi), Royal Counselor to The Habsburg Monarchy, I do hereby crown you the King of Most Returns Done To Date.😉🤓

Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

@PATAX ha!.. the season is long.. looks like @dascpa is in the running.  it is now 7:33 am.. why is not my 8 am client here yet?  if you're not early, you're late 🙂

IRonMaN
Level 15

Um, did anybody happen to notice that this is a 2023 post that was resurrected?

Slava Ukraini!
rbynaker
Level 13

@IRonMaN wrote:

Um, did anybody happen to notice that this is a 2023 post that was resurrected?

I noticed it when I reported the inappropriate advertising post that resurrected this thread.