Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Organizer

AndyH1
Level 2

I need help with the Organizer addon I purchased to print unlimited tax organizers.  I downloaded PS Complete back in November.  I went to print tax organizers and realized the PPR cost of the organizers increased to $10 per organizer this year.  The package cost for unlimited is $320.  This year I decided to purchase the unlimited version of the organizer.  I made the purchase and received confirmation email.   I clicked on the link and there is nothing new to download specifically for the organizer.  I went back in to PS and tried to print the organizer but it still want's to charge me the PPR price to print.  I can't figure it out.  Do I need to enter a new license number?  Is there something I need to download?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Try re-licensing the software.    Tools > License Products see if that updates the package you've purchased.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

3 Comments 3
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Try re-licensing the software.    Tools > License Products see if that updates the package you've purchased.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
AndyH1
Level 2

Thanks.  That worked.

George4Tacks
Level 15

I believe you just need to update the license in your product. 

To license your ProSeries software:

1. On the HomeBase view, go to Tools.
  2. Click on License Products.
  3. Verify the Firm Information. Click OK.
  4. Product licenses will appear. Confirm your product license. Click Close.

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns