Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Analysis

jarcoinc
Level 1

How do I create tax analysis for a specific client in proseries. 

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

11 Comments 11
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

If you have the Client Presentation box checked in Print Options, it will print.

clientpresentaion.png

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
jarcoinc
Level 1

I checked the box and it still didn't print

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Weird, when that box is checked it prints on all returns, whether I want it or not...if you use Print Preview do you see it?

0 Cheers
jarcoinc
Level 1

No it didn't print

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I know it does require Excel in order for it to create it....you just keep saying it doesnt print, but what do you see?

If you go to Print Return and then click the Print Preview button at the bottom...do you see it in the list of forms?

0 Cheers
jarcoinc
Level 1

No I does not show in the list of forms 

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Do you have Excel installed on your computer?   I know it needs that program in order to create the presentation.

So if youve got Excel and youve got it checked to print and you still see nothing, then I dont think I can be of much help.....maybe someone else knows something I dont about the analysis/presentation feature.

0 Cheers
dkh
Level 15

@Just-Lisa-Now-  I think @jarcoinc  might be looking for this form in the list of Forms In Use to print just the Client Presentation.     It only prints when return is printed correct?  

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I dont know, they seem to think we charge by the word or letter here and not providing much in the way of details about anything.

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I see it in full color when I use Print Preview   I rarely ever use the other ways to view/print forms, so Im not sure what you can see or not.

0 Cheers
dkh
Level 15

Many questions seem to be a hit-and-run.   Hit the forum with a question, run back to work never to return for the answer.

0 Cheers