Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

state of NJ forms

Highlighted
Level 1

NJ state return will not print at all, even with the do not file watermark.

We have not had this in the past, we were always able to print the forms with the water mark in the early versions, we need to have this corrected, its not a good support position to take given all the tax planning we do every January - so can we get this updated asap? NJ forms are still not available

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
6 Replies 6
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15

CA wont let us print until the forms are finalized, they think we may be dumb enough to mail in a form that says DO NOT FILE all over it....maybe NJ doesnt trust you guys either?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Highlighted
Level 1

There's an issue with the software.   The website reads the NJ forms are final but the software indicates the NJ 1040 form is not final and can not be printed.  Hopefully, Proseries will address this issue soon...

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 2

Its a shame that a program like ProSeries can't have all their states out on time but a $1200 program like Drake does.

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 3

This is getting to be an annual problem with ProSeries.  Their consumer product can print.  This is a habitual problem with Alabama and PS offers some of the most absurd excuses on records.  There is no excuse.  I threatened to stop using PS last year.  Shame on me, but this year I will find a new provider.  My competitors are getting clients in and out while I have to sit on my hands.  Frustrated in Alabama.

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 1

I have found 2 issues with the NJ 1040 software.  Yes, the 1040 form can not be printed but it can be converted and transmitted.   So, I can continue with process but I can not give my client a hard copy now.  Also, the Schedule L Healthcare worksheet has an error.   If the client was not covered by healthcare, the software displays an error which can not be corrected.

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 2

thanks for the info, at least I can efile the returns.  Proseries needs to address this ASAP, we can't have returns sitting on our desk because we can't print them on January 29th.   

0 Cheers