Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

State error messages for post April 15 debits

Taxprohere
Level 7

Does anyone know when the states debit dates will be updated?  Not a vague promise by ProSeries who can't even post a legitimate schedule of updates or place it where you can find it easily.  It is now April 8.

Or maybe I should ask the users since Intuit instead of relying on real support they might have to pay , depends on other users to answer questions for free.  If I override the error, will the state debit date occur when indicated?  

Thank you, Proseries Users. 

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Taxprohere
Level 7

One of the biggest farces of ProSeries customer service is that you get the automated email after someone posts a reply and "has my question been answered"  ....No, because others have the same question and the company has shown no inclination to answer.

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
singh
Level 7

I have the very same question regarding the CA state debit update.

Can pro series please update its software so that this issue is resolved. I called the Franchise tax board and they said they did not see any issues on their side. I do not understand why pro-series is always lagging behind in updates.

The same situation arose when Federal (IRS) extended the debit date early in the year.

It took several weeks for pro series to update.

One thing is for SURE - our pro series software fee MUST be made on time.

Taxprohere
Level 7

One of the biggest farces of ProSeries customer service is that you get the automated email after someone posts a reply and "has my question been answered"  ....No, because others have the same question and the company has shown no inclination to answer.

0 Cheers